Gorgeous Fall Table Decorating Ideas
Create an easy, beautiful fall tablescape
Fall is one of my favorite seasons (even though we don't get much of one in South Texas!) so I'm sharing a few quick tips on how add some autumn feels to your next fall luncheon.
- Grab a pretty bouquet filled with the season's jewel toned hues and add it to a white vase or pitcher.
- Pick up some cute mini white pumpkins from your local grocery store (Tip: I wanted dark stems, so I colored them with a Sharpie).
- Add natural elements like these birchwood votive holders and bead garland.
- Create consistency across your table with green boxwood mini wreaths and balls.
- Pick a favorite plaid throw/blanket scarf and use that as your table covering!
(Tip: make sure you use one that can be washed, to be safe.)
I've linked a few of my favorite pieces from the shop below to help make it even easier to get that table decorating started, AND use code SHOPFALL10 at checkout for 10% off your order too!
Happy decorating, friends!
White Fluted Vase
Mini Boxwood Wreath
Birchwood Votive Set
Plaid Holiday Throw
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.